Media compares James Harden and his scoring to 1986-87 Michael Jordan but:
- 53 points with shooting .70 pct and NO THREES! (In the vid)
- 3,041 points for a 37.1 ppg average and marking the first time a player had eclipsed the 3,000-point mark since Wilt Chamberlain in 1963.
- 37 games of 40 or more points and had eight 50-point games during the season. During late November and early December, he scored 40 or more points in nine straight games, six of which were during a West road swing.
- The first guard in NBA history to ever record 200 steals and 100 blocked shots all in the same season.
- He had 8 games with 50 or more that season and just 7 with less than 25.
ONLY MADE 12 3-POINTERS ALL SEASON!!!
MJ's abilty to hang in the air and use this tool for his jumpshots, how he catches opponent passes with his billion dollar hands shows that he's a flawless basketball player.